4. The Dangerous Impacts Of Mold with Holistic Health Practitioner, Nicole Ritter
In today's episode, I am speaking with my teammate, Nicole Ritter! Nicole is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Holistic Nutritionist, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Health and Life Coach. She utilizes functional labs to help her clients get to the root of their symptoms so they can thrive in health and in life. She is also a mama who has a passion for helping families get and stay healthy.
Mold can be a scary topic, but this conversation is to educate you on where mold is commonly found, and how to prevent it in your space.
In this episode:
- How black mold caused Nicole miserable headaches.
- Nicole’s journey to healing herself, and how she has helped healed others along the way
- Statistics on mold, and how not all mold is visible
- When it is time to part with your belongings because of mold infestation.
- Other illnesses that mold can cause since mold can lower your immunity.
- We are not treating the labs, we are addressing the person
- April showers do not just bring May flowers. It brings mold.
- If it's damp, dark and humid, you are asking for mold growth
Connect with Nicole:
Subscribe and connect with me https://regenerating.health
Schedule a Consult Call: https://www.regenerating.health/book-an-appointment-2