Foundations to Flourish: raising Focused & flourishing children
STEP 1 – REMOVE RISK FACTORS
When we start to remove risk factors the body presents many healing opportunities. By utilizing functional lab testing we can create data given protocols based on each individual person. Some risk factors include:
Diet or food sensitivities
STEP 2 – ENCOURAGE HEALING
Once obstacles to risk factors are addressed or removed, the next step is encouraging the body to heal. I have found that the most effective tool to accomplish this goal is homeopathic medicine. By using a holistic approach we can work on every cell, organ, and tissue in the body. We can work to:
Repair biochemical processes, rather than forcing them with medications, which reducing and eliminates side effects.
A program safe and gentle enough that for children and families, an approach excellent for hypersensitive kids.
Reduce the susceptibility to illness and restore proper immune function, making it so your kids can fight off bugs without fighting themselves
The tools used to accomplish the results I see with Foundations to Flourish program include: homeopathic remedies, nutrigenomics, nutrition, and environmental therapies as needed.
I SEE BOTH LOCAL AND REMOTE CLIENTS. PACKAGES AND INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE
WHAT TO EXPECT
Restoring health is a partnership. In order to have the best results, it is vital that you and your provider are a great fit. With the free consultation, I will get to know more about you and your health goals. I am a mom who has been in your shoes and I want to take the time to listen to your concerns. I will walk you through what working with me looks like and answer any questions you have. It’s my goal to make sure that I am the right for you and your family. This initial consultation and conversation sets the stage for a successful therapeutic relationship.
What can I expect at my first visit?
- Extensive examination of the current state of your health, lifestyle, family history, and other approaches to health that you have has used
- Recommendations for testing to evaluate food & environmental sensitivities, hormonal and digestive sensitivities, genetic predispositions.
- Individualized recommendations
- a listing of foods, by category, to enjoy and avoid
- individualized recipe guide with specialized recipes
- supplement schedule with specific instructions of when to start a specific supplement. The why, when, and how of each recommendation.
- resources list; grocery stores that carry recommended brands, online resources, and other resources that may be specific to that client’s needs
Results and Recommendation Sessions
Results and recommendation sessions generally last 90 minutes and include detailed analysis of lab work and presentation of individualized health rebuilding plans.
- In office or remote. Please note if you are local you will be asked to come for an office visit.
- Review recommendations and results.
- Make plan adjustments, as needed.
Follow-up visits last 30-45 minutes and occur approximately once per month, although this will vary from person to person. Follow-up visits can be done by phone or secure video calls, even for our local patients. During your visit your doctor will:
- Evaluate your child’s response to their current treatment plan
- Review any changes to your symptoms or health status
- Review labs ordered at the previous visit when applicable
- Make and explain any updates to your treatment plan