13. Healing Your Chakras to Improve Health with Naturopathic Physician, Dr. LuLu Shimek
Dr. LuLu Shimek is a Naturopathic Physician and expert in genetic health, working with patients experiencing chronic diseases: autoimmune disease, digestive disorders, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, and fatigue. She believes that once we dive deep down to the root of the problem of the distortion and ignite our bodies innate ability to heal, we see unimaginable changes in our well-being.
Her passion lies in helping people discover their zest and joy for life that has been lost along their path of illness. Before starting, Dr. LuLu Naturopathic Clinic, Dr. LuLu journeyed through many careers, a true “renaissance woman”. She studied interior design at the University of Georgia and has a doctorate from the prestigious Bastyr University. She also is an international speaker and author spreading the message of health and educating about prevention and wellbeing. Her podcast, The Genetic Genius™, is dedicated to genomics and planetary alternative health. Her new book will focus on using botanical medicine and other natural modalities to heal the whole body by optimizing vitality, increasing wellbeing and enhancing cellular performance.
Dr. LuLu facilitates ceremonies to activate plant and mineral medicine connecting points around the world to elevate planetary consciousness and community. As the botanical medicine director, at the Veterans Healing Farm, she is able to share her expertise with the veteran community about using plants to help heal and elevate their lives. She is invigorated by traveling and seeing the world with her husband visiting botanical gardens and anything related to delicious food.
In this episode:
- The spiritual mindset piece of health.
- How she helps her clients see their health in a new way by working on their mindset.
- Dr. Lulu’s chakra program and how it helps her clients understand their health.
- Healing and fixing our relationship with food.
- Shifting our mindset around food and understanding what nutrients we need.
Key Quotes from Dr. Lulu:
- “I find joy in helping my clients find their own joy.”
- “When we work on our chakras, it opens us up in a way that is easier.”
- “When we focus on our energetic, it allows us to have a different focus and easily let go.”
- “Building a foundation of nutrients is key to having a healthy shift.”
- “Addiction to sugar is an epidemic.”
Connect with Dr. Lulu:
Genetic Vides Membership: https://doclulu.com/genetic-vibes-membership
Dr. Lulu’s Book: Detox - Nourish - Activate: Plant & Vibrational Medicine for Energy, Mood, and Love: https://www.amazon.com/Your-Health-Freedom-Hetzer-Shimek/dp/1912807963/?pldnSite=1
Book a call with Dr. Lulu: https://drlulunaturopathicclinic.practicebetter.io/#/60527be02a83260750c63c51/forms?f=60748b952a832604c4a69706
Connect with me:
Subscribe and connect with me https://regenerating.health
Schedule a Consult Call: https://www.regenerating.health/book-an-appointment-2