7. A Holistic Approach To Trauma with Spiritual & Holistic Lifestyle Coach Gina Newton
Gina Newton is a holistic, spiritual, trauma-informed coach that guides you to heal both physically and mentally. After spending over 20 years in a high stress career, Gina found herself in deep physical pain and out of alignment with life overall. After having been recommended a highly invasive surgery by 4 different doctors, Gina’s path to healing both physically and spiritually evolved. As a result Gina is no longer in physical pain.
Through her business, Holistic Healing with Gina Marie, Gina works with clients to release old/trapped energy from within the body to bring her clients back into balance energetically. This is through a combination of both physical and mindset healing work.
Gina offers three different levels of coaching packages in addition to viritual/in-person Reiki, Physical Energy Training Sessions, and Private, Individual and Group Yoga experiences. She’s primarily focus is reconnecting mind & body and building strength both physically and mentally. Gina is of the position that to be well, you need to care for the entire person in mind, body & soul.
In this episode:
- Understanding how trauma can cause physical pain
- The power of your mindset on not only your mental health, but also your physical health
- Tips for reconnecting your mind and body
- How to change your thoughts in a way to improve your body
- “When we heal our minds, the body heals as well”
- “Not everything requires medication or surgery to heal. Many times we can do self healing through natural means.”
- “A lot of people struggle with mind-body connection because they don’t love themselves.”
- “Your body can become a graveyard of self limiting beliefs and toxic thoughts.”
Connect with Gina:
Connect with me:
Subscribe and connect with me https://regenerating.health
Schedule a Consult Call: https://www.regenerating.health/book-an-appointment-2