6. Optimizing and Empowering your Child’s Language with Educator and Language/Story Work Coach, Kristin Davis
Kristin Davis is an Educator and an Enlifted Level 3 Story Work Coach. It was while she was teaching that she learned about the power of her words. Once she discovered the magic she could create by using her words differently, she knew she needed to share the magic with others. Kristin founded Language Ninjas to empower parents and children by empowering their language. She now guides parents in upgrading their communication with their kids.
We dive into what conflict language vs architect language is, and why we need to give ourselves grace because conflict language is our first language.
In this episode:
- How to empower your language.
- How to use your language to effectively communicate with your kids.
- How to stop using “conflict language” and “soft talk”.
- How to start using “architect language”
- How changing the way we talk can be a stress reliever
- “When I became more patient with myself, I became more patient with them.”
- “Open up the possibilities of what you can do, instead of focusing on that one thing that isn't wanted”
- “I made people guess what I wanted and then got upset when they didn't guess correctly. We need to use our words to be clear.”
Connect with Kristin:
Kristin’s Website: https://www.kristinjoycoaching.com
Learning Ninja’s Website: https://www.languageninjas.me
Kristin’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristin.joy.davis/
Learning Ninja’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/languageninjas/
Connect with me:
Subscribe and connect with me https://regenerating.health
Schedule a Consult Call: https://www.regenerating.health/book-an-appointment-2